Host a Screening
Share the intimacy and the drama of 21 BELOW with your community by hosting a screening event! 21 BELOW is a fantastic way to create a community forum for discussion about family communication, parenthood, or genetic testing and hereditary diseases.
By sponsoring a screening near you, you’ll open up conversation about a fact that touches us all: While no single American family is the same, many face the same challenges and triumphs of parenthood, family commitment, and the complex journey we all take to adulthood.
- Each Host will receive the following:
- a feature-length DVD of 21 BELOW (90 minutes)
- a CD-ROM with printable poster artwork and a press kit to promote your event
- a full-color discussion guide for post-screening conversation
- educational materials about Tay-Sachs
- a public screening license
- promotion on the 21 BELOW website and Twitter feed
Questions? Concerns? Would you prefer to book over the telephone?
Please contact Jenny Maguire at email@example.com
If you have an audience of larger than 300, are interested in one of the filmmakers attending your screening, or would like a format other than DVD, please contact Jenny Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering.